It is usually at this point when patients seek medical attention for their condition. There are many effective treatments available. Patients who suffer with this disease should seek medical treatment to discuss their options.
Key Signs and Symptoms
- Pain in and around the joints
- Pain in the back of the knee (Baker's Cyst)
- Swelling in and around the joints
- Stiffness after prolonged sitting and in the morning
- Pain with weather changes
- Warmth in and around the joints
Our doctors are specially trained in the treatment of arthritis. Please call today to discuss the new and exciting treatment options which are available.